Spean Bridge, Fort William & Lochaber
Peter and Lesley McIntosh would like to extend a warm welcome to you from their family run guest house in the Highlands of Scotland.
Distant Hills is an established family run guest house, set in extensive grounds and located at the edge of a quiet Highland village.
Spean Bridge is an ideal base for touring, with all aspects of outdoor activities available locally, and situated three miles from Aonach Mor ski slopes.
A comfortable, well furnished lounge with quiet outlook over the Nevis Range mountains. A pleasant dining room offers excellent home cooking with an accent on fresh local produce. All our well furnished bedrooms are ensuite, having colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Laundry facilities, drying/storage area available.
- Garden for residents use.
- Cycle and ski hire is available locally.
- All accommodation is on one level, and is suitable for assisted disabled guests.
- Guest rooms at Distant Hills comprise of 3 double en-suite rooms and 4 twin en-suite rooms accommodating a total of 14 persons.
- WIFI Internet Access
- DVD Library
from £34 per person per night (B&B) for double occupancy.
Peter & Lesley McIntosh
Distant Hills Guest House,
Tel: +44 (0)1397 - 712452